To the Stars Wellness Centre is a progressive, growing company with a strong reputation located in Lacombe Alberta. We provide pediatric rehabilitation services to children and families across Central Alberta. We offer a wide variety of wellness programs for children and youth as well as education and training for parents, school staff and therapists.
We are a close-knit team with a commitment to providing excellent service to our clients. We value creativity and are committed to learning. We are dedicated making a difference in our community.
We are looking for the ideal person to expand our incredible team. The right candidate is an energetic, creative and passionate administrative professional. This person must be well organized, have excellent interpersonal skills and have a desire to connect with children and families.
- Passionate and empathetic about children, families and education
- An exceptional communicator with the ability to adapt your approach when needed
- Resilient and flexible
- Detail orientated and organized
- Able to manage your time well with shifts in focus over the day. You may be focused on invoicing and then shift to greeting a client or take a phone call. There are many components to this position and the ideal person will be able to focus and to go with the flow.
- Create an exceptional experience for our clients, you are the first person they meet or converse with on our team on the phone, in person or through email
- Document and maintain client care records
- Invoice clients and manage client information in Jane
- Support existing systems and processes
- Support our team of therapists with client greeting, ensuring supplies are stocked
- Collaborate with therapists, business manager and clients
- Post secondary education or diploma in a related field e.g. business admin, bookkeeping, marketing, etc.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a client-facing administrative role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Jane, Quickbooks , email marketing software and Canva would be an asset but not required
Applications must be received by Sept 27, 2021. At this time we are requesting applications by email only as our office is limiting capacity due to Covid 19. For more information or to apply, please direct your resume and cover letter to:
#201 3402 AB 12,
Lacombe AB T4L 1A7
e. [email protected] p. 403.786.0006