- Do you want to be part of a truly collaborative multidisciplinary team?
- Are you compassionate, creative and flexible?
- Are you well organized, have excellent interpersonal skills and are passionate about working with children ages 2-18 years with differing abilities?
- Would you like to have flexibility in your work schedule with the ability to do paperwork from home or the office?
- Would you like to have the option to adjust your schedule to allow for extended vacations in the summer or during slower times?
- Would you like to be able to continue learning and expand your career with a team of professionals that are committed to long term growth?
If so, we would love to talk with you about how you may fit with the progressive vision at To the Stars Wellness Centre.
Our team culture is built on innovation, creativity and fun. We want our team members to be able to explore new ideas while feeling supported personally and professionally. Experience and training in pediatrics, mental health, trauma informed practice and sensory processing would be a definite asset but new grads are welcome to apply.
Our office is located in Lacombe AB. We provide home and school based services throughout Central Alberta. To the Stars Wellness Centre is a growing company with a commitment to provide creative and effective services to children and families.
This position would be for our school based services team.
This position would offer:
– A strong and experienced team to collaborate with. We currently provide occupational therapy, and psychology services through our centre.
– Competitive wages
– Extended health care and benefits
– Professional development support
– A strong working relationship with other private and publicly funded programs in our area
– Some flexibility in your work schedule
– Assessment and occupational therapy consultation to schools from prekindergarten through to grade 12
– Travel to schools and homes within Central Alberta
– Planning and facilitation of inclusive children’s wellness programs
– Documentation and maintenance of client care records and statistics
– Planning and facilitation of parent and professional workshops and training
– Degree in Occupational Therapy (Bachelors or Masters)
– Registered and in good standing with the Alberta College of Occupational Therapists
– Access to vehicle and valid driver’s license
– Ability to work independently and as a part of a multidisciplinary team
– Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
– Pediatric experience preferred but not a requirement
Job Types: Full-time Permanent
Our centre is exceeding the current precautions for COVID 19 with electrostatic sprayer cleaning of the building, constant masking of therapy staff and screening of all clients. Some services are provided online to minimize risk.
Please submit resume and cover letter to Tracy at [email protected]